Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's All About Me!





Purple Woods, 2005, Oil on Panel, 16x16








Just to make sure that ya'll know that this blog is all about me, me, me, me-I have added my exhibition schedule to the sidebar. I have this list on tracyhelgeson.com but it's usually outdated, because a friend of Doug's does the site and I always feel guilty asking him to update it. So I thought that the blog might be a good place to keep it current.

Besides, isn't everyone just waiting with bated breath to see where I'll be showing next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a blog is by its' nature me me me! So let's hear it! I'm amazed that you are productive enough to include a new painting with every blog entry-- I'm sooooo slow with my own work, Basically because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Oh well.